Is your busy schedule leaving you with less time to figure out what’s for dinner? Path of Life is here to help!
Slow Cooker Chicken & Quinoa Tacos
Difficulty: Medium | Time to Prepare: 360 minutes | Feeds: 8
- 1 Bag (10 oz.) Path of Life All Natural Southwest Quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 1 Pound Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Jar (16 oz.) Red Salsa, divided
- 8 Hard Taco Shells, prepared according to package directions
- Shredded Cheese (optional)
- Avocado, diced (optional)
1. Combine chicken and half of the salsa in a slow cooker.
2. Cook on LOW heat for 6-8 hours or on HIGH heat for 4-6 hours.
3. Transfer cooked chicken to a mixing bowl and shred with two forks.
4. Stir Southwest Quinoa into chicken mixture.
5. Fill taco shells with chicken mixture (about 1/3 cup each). Serve with salsa. Garnish with cheese and diced avocado, if desired.