Organic Superfood Pilaf Wrap
Difficulty: Easy | Time to Prepare: 15 | Feeds: 4
Our Organic Superfood Pilaf Wraps are a favorite here at Path of Life and the perfect light, fresh summertime lunch idea! Today we’re showing you how to make them step-by-step!
- 2 10 oz. Bags of Path of Life Organic Superfood Pilaf, cooked according to package directions
- 1 ⅓ Cup Prepared Hummus (Any Flavor)
- 4 10-inch Tortilla Wraps
- 1 4-inch Piece Seedless Cucumber, cut into strips
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- ½ Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
1. Place one tortilla on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel. Microwave on HIGH for 15 seconds.
2. Place tortilla on a cutting board. Spread ⅓ cup of hummus over center of tortilla.
Top with ¾ cup of the pilaf.
Top with one-fourth each of the cucumber, red pepper and basil leaves.
3. Fold over sides of tortilla and roll up burrito-style. Repeat with remaining tortillas, hummus, pilaf, vegetables and basil leaves. Cut wraps in half and serve.
Chef’s Tip: Try preparing these easy and delicious wraps with our Path of Life Garbanzo & Lentil Hummus!
You can also watch this video to learn how quick and easy it is to prepare these wraps!