Garbanzo & Lentil Hummus
Difficulty: Easy | Time to Prepare: 10 | Feeds: 6
This is a delicious and easy hummus recipe made with Path of Life Garbanzos & Lentils! Today, we’re showing you how to make it step-by-step.
- 1 Bag (10 oz.) Path of Life Garbanzos & Lentils
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Tahini
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice (About 1 Lemon, juiced)
- 3/4 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1/4 Cup Hot Water
- Pita Chips, Tortilla Chips or Assorted Crudités for serving (optional)
- Cook the bag of Path of Life Garbanzos & Lentils according to package directions, cool to room temperature and add to food processor.
- Squeeze the 3 Tbsp. of lemon into mixing bowl, add Tahini and hot water. Stir.
- Add olive oil to the food processor.
- Add hot water mixture to the food processor.
- Add Sea Salt and Ground Cumin to the food processor.
- Puree it all together until completely smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with pita chips, tortilla chips or assorted crudités, if desired.
Chef’s Tip: Tahini is a paste made up of ground sesame seeds and is commonly used in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean Cuisines. It can be found in the ethnic section of the grocery store.