Quinoa & Brown Rice Burgers
Difficulty: Medium | Time to Prepare: 60 minutes | Feeds: 6
Just in time for your holiday weekend get together, enjoy this meatless burger recipe made with our Organic Quinoa & Brown Rice!
- 2 Bags (10 oz.) Path of Life Organic Quinoa & Brown Rice, cooked according to package directions and cooled to room temperature
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- ½ Cup Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Fresh Parsley
- ¼ Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil, divided
- In a medium mixing bowl, add Quinoa & Brown Rice, eggs, Parmesan, green onions, parsley and yogurt. Mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Form quinoa mixture into six, firmly packed 4 inch patties.
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick sauce pan over medium-high heat. Add half the patties. Cook 2-3 minutes per side or until browned on both sides. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining oil and patties.
- Serve quinoa burgers on buns with greens, tomato slices and any other toppings of your choice.
Chef’s Tip: To make this recipe 24 hours in advance, prepare through step 2 and place patties on a parchment paper-lined baking pan, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. When ready to serve, cook and serve as directed in steps 3 and 4.