Our twist on the classic breakfast staple is made with organic shredded potatoes, red quinoa, shredded white cheddar and spinach. To learn about Organic Hash Browns’ ingredients and nutrition facts, click here.
Here are some delicious ways to enjoy Path of Life Organic Hash Browns!
Mix up your bacon and eggs by pairing them with a side of our hash browns!
Add our hash browns along with a mix of colorful vegetables to your morning omelet!
Try our Upside Down Quinoa Hash Brown Frittata Recipe!
- 4 Cups Path of Life Organic Hash Browns
- 6 Strips Bacon, diced
- 1 Medium Leek, thinly sliced crosswise, washed and drained (About 2 Cups, sliced)
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 12 Eggs
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- ½ Tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Fontina Cheese
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped Chives (optional)
- Preheat oven Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place bacon into 12-inch non-stick skillet. Cook 8-10 minutes over medium-high heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Set bacon aside, leaving about 3 tbsp. drippings in the pan. Add leeks and cook 4-6 minutes or until softened and lightly browned. Set leeks aside.
- Starting with a clean pan, add olive oil and head over medium-high heat until hot (about 2-3 minutes). Add Hash Browns in an even layer; cook undisturbed 4-6 minutes or until lightly browned. Cook and stir and additional 5-6 minutes until evenly browned. Press down Hash Browns to form a crust.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, sour cream, salt and pepper. Sprinkle bacon, leeks and cheese evenly over crust. Pour egg mixture into pan.
- Bake 22-26 minutes or until center of frittata registers 165⁰F. Remove from oven and gently loosen sides and bottom of frittata with a rubber spatula. Place serving platter over pan. Quickly invert frittata onto plate. Sprinkle with chives, if desired.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy Path of Life Organic Hash Browns? Be sure to tag us in your pictures on social media or email your ideas to email@example.com so we can see all the creative meals you make with Path of Life!