This low-calorie vegetable has many health benefits! Here are 8 reasons why you should add cauliflower to your diet:
- Cauliflower contains 73% of the daily value of Vitamin C – Vitamin C is required to produce collagen which helps your skin look and feel healthy.
- Cauliflower contains Vitamin K – This assists with bone health and can help prevent fractures.
- Cauliflower has a low Glycemic Index – This means that cauliflower can help to stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Cauliflower contains Folate– Folate is one of the many B Vitamins. This specific vitamin helps support the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- Cauliflower contains Pantothenic acid – Pantothenic acid is a B Vitamin which aids the body’s metabolism in allowing carbohydrates, fats, and proteins to be used as fuel.
- Cauliflower contains Manganese – This mineral helps with bone production, collagen production, blood sugar control, and it helps to protect the skin against ultraviolet light damage.
- Cauliflower contains Phosphorus – Phosphorus helps with basic cell function, bone support, maintaining proper pH in the body.
- Cauliflower contains Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin. It helps with liver detoxification and the production of red blood cells.
Check out our Store Locator to find a Path of Life Retailer near you!