7 Reasons Why You Should Add Mukimame & Corn to Your Diet!
First things first, what is Mukimame? Mukimame is shelled edamame, soybeans that are harvested before they harden.
- Mukimame contains all nine amino acids. This is considered a compete protein. Consuming more protein can aid in weight loss, reduce the likelihood of cardiovascular diseases and help your body rely less on sugar!
- Mukimame helps build healthy bones. It contains calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin E and other nutrients that can help strengthen bone density and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Mukimame can help increase energy. The vegetable is a great source of iron, which helps fight fatigue and body weakness.
- Mukimame can help improve digestion. It has a good source of fiber, which can help maintain cholesterol, prevent bloating and facilitate digestion.
- Corn can improve your eyesight. Lutein and Zeaxanthin, corn’s two important antioxidants, promote healthy vision!
- Corn is a rich source of Beta-Carotene. Beta-carotene is essential for the maintenance of skin care and vision.
- Corn contains Vitamin A. Vitamin A can help maintain and improve your immune system and assist in lowering cholesterol.