Quinoa Kale & Turkey Pinwheels
Difficulty: Medium | Time to Prepare: 120 minutes | Feeds: 4
These colorful pinwheel sandwiches are a favorite recipe here at Path of Life, so today we’re showing you how to make them step-by-step!
- 1 10oz. package Path of Life Organic Quinoa & Kale, heated & cooled
- 2 10-inch flour tortillas (colored tortillas are recommended)
- cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices turkey breast lunch meat
1. Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese and cheddar cheese in a small mixing bowl.
2. Warm tortillas on a microwave-safe plate for 20 seconds.
3. Spread each tortilla with half the cream cheese mixture to within 1 inch of the edge of the tortilla.
4. Top each tortilla with half of the Quinoa & Kale, then half of the turkey.
5. Tightly roll up tortillas and wrap in plastic wrap.
6. Refrigerate 2-3 hours or until chilled and firm.
7. Cut each tortilla in 8 ¾ inch pinwheels.
8. Serve and enjoy!
You can also watch our Executive Chef Damien Eftekhar prepare these delicious pinwheels!