Yes, this was a misprint. Our Rainbow Cauliflower contains 70% DV of Vitamin C per 1 cup serving. The correct nutrient content will be reflected on our next packaging run.
Yes, this was a misprint. Our broccoli contains 15 calories per ½ cup serving. The correct caloric value will be reflected on our next packaging run.
In order to eat our product heating the product in the microwave or stove top is needed.
We recommend thawing the Strawberries for 10-15 minutes.
The microwave directions for our frozen quinoa side dishes are as follows:
1. Place unopened bag inside microwave (bag indicates which side needs to be up). Do not pierce bag.
2. Cook on high for 3.5 – 4 minutes. During cooking the bag will slowly inflate as the vent will allow the steam to escape.
3. Let stand 1 minute.
4. Pick up bag from the top corners and carefully open the bag, pouring the quinoa into a serving dish. CAUTION: Use care when opening the microwave bag as the product will be VERY HOT.
The stovetop directions for our frozen quinoa side dishes are as follows:
1. Heat a saucepan over high heat.
2. Pour frozen quinoa into the saucepan and add 2 tablespoons of water.
3. Stir, cover and reduce to medium heat.
4. Cook for 5-6 minutes until the product reaches 165⁰F, stirring frequently.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Path of Life Organic Broccoli is blanched at 190 F for less than 60 seconds which is not enough blanching time/temperature to denature proteins and vitamins so the nutritional attributes of broccoli is not affected.
Yes, our packaging is BPA free.
Yes, our packaging is recyclable ‘7-other’.
The following Path of Life products CONTAIN soy:
Path of Life Pineapple Fruit Chocs
Path of Life Strawberry Fruit Chocs
The following Path of Life products CONTAIN dairy:
Path of Life All Natural Mediterranean Quinoa
We are currently working to obtain gluten-free certification for all of our products. In the meantime, we test all of our frozen side dishes for the presence of gluten.
All of our Path of Life products are naturally gluten-free.
Currently Path of Life Roasted Garlic Cauliflower is available at Meijer and Standard Market.
Currently Path of Life Strawberry Fruit Chocs are only available at select Sam’s Club stores. If you’d like to see this product at another retailer, be sure bring in our Product Request Form to your local grocer.
Path of Life Pineapple Fruit were available for a limited time at Midwest Costco stores. Our sales team is working hard to get this item into more stores, but you can help them by requesting the item at your local retailer using our Product Request Form.
Please visit the product locator section of our website to find the retailer nearest you.
The first Path of Life product debuted in late 2010!
Path of Life is inspired by Psalm 16:11
“You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.”
Path of Life headquarters is in Warrenville, Illinois.