BBQ Pork Tenderloin with Grilled Vegetables and Quinoa & Brown Rice
Difficulty: Medium | Time to Prepare: 40 minutes | Feeds: 4-6
Tangy BBQ sauce, beautifully grilled pork tenderloin and in-season vegetables complement our Organic Quinoa & Brown Rice in this delicious recipe that is sure to be a hit at your Memorial Day Weekend Barbecue!
- 1½ lb. Pork Tenderloin (1 large or two small tenderloins), silver-skin removed
- 6 Tbsp. Olive Oil, divided
- 5-6 Tbsp. Barbecue Seasoning
- 1 Small Zucchini, cut on a bias into ½-in. slices
- 1 Small Yellow Squash, cut on a bias into ½-in. slices
- 1 Small Red Onion, peeled and sliced into ½-in. slices
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper, cut into planks
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ¼ Cup Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Bags (10 oz.) Path of Life Organic Quinoa & Brown Rice
- Heat grill over medium heat. Brush pork with 2 tbsp. of the olive oil and season with barbecue seasoning. Set aside.
- Brush vegetables with remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Place vegetables onto grill. Grill zucchini and squash 5-6 minutes turning once or until crisp tender. Grill onion and pepper an additional 3-4 minutes, turning once or until crisp tender. Set vegetables aside.
- Place pork onto grill. Grill 12-15 minutes or until reaches desired temperature, turning occasionally. Brush with barbecue sauce and grill an additional 1 minute. Transfer pork to a cutting board and tent with foil.
- Meanwhile, prepare Quinoa & Brown Rice according to package directions. Coarsely chop vegetables and slice pork into medallions. Serve pork with Quinoa & Brown Rice and vegetables.