What’s on the menu for your kiddos this week? These Mini Quinoa Egg Bites made with our All Natural Southwest Quinoa will make meal prepping feel like a breeze!
Southwest Mini Quinoa Egg Bites
Difficulty: Medium | Time to Prepare: 30 minutes | Feeds: 12 (2 Bites per serving)
- 1 Bag (10oz.) Path of Life All Natural Southwest Quinoa, cooked according to package instructions, cooled slightly
- 5 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste (optional)
- ⅓ Cup Finely Shredded Colby & Monterrey Jack Cheese Blend
- Additional Sour Cream, Sliced Green Onion and Diced Tomato (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Divide quinoa into wells of muffin pan. Combine eggs, sour cream, salt and pepper, if using, in a small mixing bowl. Whisk well. Pour egg mixture evenly over quinoa. Top with cheese. Bake 9-11 minutes or until eggs are set. Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove egg bites with a plastic utensil. Top with additional sour cream, green onion and diced tomato, if desired. Serve warm or cold.
The sky is the limit when it comes to creativity with this recipe! Top these adorable little egg bites with your favorite hot sauce, guacamole or crispy bacon!
You could also try this recipe with Path of Life All Natural Mediterranean Quinoa!