School’s back in session! Looking for fun new lunch ideas? Your kids will love these dippable Mini Quinoa Pizza Bites made with our Organic Quinoa & Kale!
Mini Quinoa Pizza Bites
Difficulty: Medium | Time to Prepare: 30 minutes | Feeds: 4 (5 Bites per serving)
- 1 Bag (10 oz.) Path of Life Organic Quinoa & Kale, prepared according to package instructions and cooled to room temperature
- 1 Cup Flax Meal
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Basil Leaves
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Cup Marinara Sauce
- Additional Grated Parmesan Cheese and Chopped Fresh Basil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine Quinoa & Kale, flax meal, egg, basil and Parmesan cheese in a medium mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Using a packed level tablespoon, form quinoa mixture into 20 balls (see Chef’s Tip) and place onto baking sheet. Bake 14-16 minutes or until firm. Serve with marinara sauce. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and basil, if desired.
To prevent the quinoa bites from falling apart, scoop the mixture using a tablespoon, pressing firmly. Then press and squeeze the mixture in your hands several times and form into a ball.